Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Fling

I had a week off work for spring break which was absolutely lovely.  No set in stone plans were made and I was able to actually relax for a change.  I enjoy being alone to simply exist.

The trees are flowering....


It actually felt like spring a few days over break which is sometimes unusual for an Ohio vacation in April.  Of course it tried to snow a few of the days, but seeing the sun shine through the trees in the morning was pleasant. 



Taking the time to just breath and soak in the beauty of my backyard was refreshing.  It is imperative to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of the outside world and enjoy some of the simple things in life.  



I was worried about the lilac bush as it was looking ragged, but the deep purple flowers are coming in nicely.  Surprisingly, spring break in Ohio has been wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment